JAJs blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

First Blog Ever

So here we are, Jess' first blog ever, is this a rather sad thing to be doing?? Probably. However, I don't particularly care...I am entering a future full of boring days of revision, exams and eventually the wonders of a gap year and University (fingers crossed) and this does seem a brilliant way of keeping all my friends up to date with my life without having to send e-mails and rely on hotmail (silly thing won't let me send attachments)to keep in touch.

There we are..I feel it is necessary to make the point first off that this blog is in no way an attempt to beat Richard in anyway...it is highly unlikely that Sarah will read my blog as much as she reads his anyway! He heee

Here we go then...let the blogging begin!

JAJ

1 Comments:

  • "no way an attempt to beat Richard in anyway...it is highly unlikely that Sarah will read my blog as much as she reads his anyway"

    You foolish Jenner...

    By Blogger Chard, at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home