JAJs blog

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Day 24 in the BUG BROTHER HOUSE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

CONGRATULATIONS, HOUSEBUGS, BLUCA HAS SUCCESSFULLY FOUND THE MAP UNDER THE GNOME. THE STORE ROOM IS NOW OPEN AND A PIRATE FEAST AWAITS YOU!

It is the final week of BUG BROTHER so there will be 2 evictions this week, the first will be on wednesday and the second on friday when the winner will also be announced.

START VOTING!


The final three housebugs are...
Bluca
Catty
The Lovely Sarah Spider
Free polls from Pollhost.com

4 Comments:

  • Mmmm this pirate's feast sure is good! Thanks Bug Brother! :D Mmmmm meal worms and pinapple chunks! It's like you can read my mind! Get you Bug Brother! I love this house! I really feel as if I've grown as a insect from this experience. A life changing journey with kindred spirits....... I'm so glad I was chosen to enter the house and share in this experience.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 AM  

  • Nice 1 Bluca. Equally nice to see you're having a nice time here.

    I've definitely enjoyed it here despite the odd outburst. Quite frankly I'm suprised I've got this far.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 AM  

  • Me too Catty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 AM  

  • I wonder - whatever happened to day 25?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home