JAJs blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Don't you just love lectures...

I am in the gap between my second and third lectures of the day (yes it is only 11.00!) but I just have to blog some of the gems my lecturer (Professor Brain - no really!) said in the lecture today!

A warning against anthropomorphism...

"people often say ah, owls, they are so wise, BOLLOCKS, they're just chickens.... and eagles they're just bloody chickens too!"

We also learnt about sado-masichism in elephants ...
"whipping the male into a frenzy with her trunk"

And learnt quite how great we are at zoology...
"So... can anyone tell me what a cow is?" ... *silence* ..."a cow?"...*silence*..."ok well they are 4-legged hoofed animals who live in fields."

HURRAY for a University education!

1 Comments:

  • Your lectures sound like fun! Mine are in spanish and on management...yawn, need I say more!!! Although the upside is that I am in Argentina!

    By Blogger sophie, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home