JAJs blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Sarah!!!!

Shocking...having only owned this blog for a few hours it is already under attack...

a) Sarah has already started up her own blog for reasons which are not half as reasonable as mine.

b) Sarah has been telling people about my blog...

NB. This is a very private blog! I have only informed a limited number of people about said blog with the intent that it should remain secret. Why? Because certain people should not know about it.

Richard - thanks for telling him Sarah...I'm not amused and now have to cope with his comments on my blog as well as having to restrain from insulting him (even though he does it to me on his blog!)

Chris - another good reason for not letting Richard know about this...Chris will now think I'm sadder than ever (sorry my dear - when you read this - I love you x)

Umm...My Dad - who will also laugh heartily!

SO...now that thanks to SARAH 2/3rds of those probably know...I shall return to typing up the words for the worship at Kingdom First tonight!

JAJ

2 Comments:

  • Last comment ill make on this blog

    You can make it private.

    and i shall refrain from all comments about you from this moment on

    By Blogger Chard, at 5:13 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home