JAJs blog

Monday, August 29, 2005

PIRATES!!!! and august generally

After BUG BROTHER I haven't been too keen to go anywhere near my blog for a while..infact...I got slightly obsessed with neopets again for a bit...very worrying! However...August has been (and still is) brilliant so I will just share the highlights..well the whole thing really!

1-3 and Sunday
The wonders of Adventuretime our annual Children's outreach in Martins Hill Recreation...I myself played Kate a sad, lonely, poor, friendless girl with a map and not much else who ends up on a pirate adventure to find treasure. It was brilliant we had 90 kids the first day and over 130 for the other two and quite a few families came along on the sunday - hurray! God is really good (oh and great, great, brill, brill, wacky, wacky, skill, skill and totally wicked!!!)

10th-15th
SOUL SURVIVOR! I camped with the lovely people from St Johns and had a brilliant Birthday ( he he I'm 19 - and I own a bubble sword...and a really cool hat!) and loads of cool time to chill and generally be grateful to God. I spent lots of time working on the toybox charity cafe and stand
http://www.toyboxcharity.org.uk/
which was also great fun.
Oooh and my mum made a cake for every day!

15th- 20th
PASSION FOR YOUR NAME (and momentum)
I camped with the guys from Cornerstone who arrived bearing even more cake! (Thank you mummy!) and another week of brilliance ensued this time with less working, more dancing and cooking for ourselves...which was pretty cool (except the food which was hot...mostly!).

I would go into more detail....but...um...God is just too amazing to describe...so neah!

26th
JESS' PIRATE PARTY
Briefly mentioned on Richard's Blog...this was an opportunity to get back into my adventuretime corset, play pass the parcel and eat party rings, chipsticks, twiglets, pineapple and cheese on sticks, cocktail sausages, jelly and icecream and lots of cake all washed down with lashings of pirate punch! It was such fun!!!! He hee!

Today...what is the date??
This morning I woke up ridiculously early with no voice (sob) to go and caddy for my dad and Jingle! They were cashing in a voucher my dad was given for his birthday back in March giving them 2 caddies. Chris and I turned up in matching outfits (oh yeah!) for FOUR AND A HALF HOURS of golf...ok...so we stopped for bacon butties on the way round...but it was still really hard work!

Phew..anyway...I think that is up to date! AS you can see...August has been busy...ooh and I forgot that we have been to some proms, and to see Pericles at the globe which was brilliant...ooh and circus oz ...um and there is a brilliant restaurant in the new bit of the South Bank Centre called Giraffe..Chris and I have already been twice...and they gave me a balloon! HURRAY!

Ok that will do...byeee...Jess x

ooh..according to the blogger it is the 29th august..ok.

3 Comments:

  • Wow! Sounds like you've been a busy bee! I'm very sad to have missed your party :(
    See you on Sunday at Helen's.
    xxx
    p.s. I'm still voting on ur blogside poll for who will win Bug Brother :P hehe

    By Blogger sarah hb, at 8:09 AM  

  • It certainly seems like a busy month.

    I feel it safe to re-enter the blog, seeing as Bug Brother is finished.

    By Blogger CJM, at 7:24 AM  

  • thank you..i value your custom!

    By Blogger JAJ, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home