JAJs blog

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Wooo...links

Yes, after probably a billion attempts to add a links section to my sidebar I have finally managed it..sorry to those of you who I have not yet added...you will be there eventually!

Today I spent the day at work killing trees! I literally worked for 7 hours of solid photocopying some of which involved unfiling all the stuff I had filed last week and then filing it again! Who would be an office assistant!

Last night I went to Richard's Drama piece which was fantastic..infact so good that I am going again tonight. I particularly liked the hedgehogs and the Brechtian use of minimalist costumes (she says like she is full of drama knowledge!)..he he he! I also thought that Richard's portrayal of a gay thug in the last piece was most realistic and deeply poignant (tee he he). Ok, on a more serious note it was all really great!

Well as it is 17.32...I shall leave you (and my workplace) for the centre of the universe (aka West Wickham...but if you are now stuck for what to do my advice is to do a google image search of the word UROPLATUS to see possibly the coolest animals in the universe (which I just happen to have actually seen in the wild in Madagascar) - ENJOY!

Jess

1 Comments:

  • Hurrah! It was rather marvellous wasn't it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home