JAJs blog

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Just to say...

....I am safe and back in Tulear. My bag had arrived by the time the flash flood hit so I did get one go in my hammock before the tree it was on was uprooted and swept downriver, I did manage to eat my cadburys bar and the cuppa soups came in very handy when we were stuck on a hill for a few days waiting for the water to go down. I am also one of the people who has their passport and bag although it has been temporarily left in a village. I will leave it to my dad to give you more details than that...never let it be said that my blog is dull! He he..oh bother I should have said 'I haven't blogged in ages'...I should mention that I did manage to see a lot of wildlife whilst I was in the forest including ring-tailed lemurs, a tenrec and lots of reptiles. I did not however see Ant and Dec! Shocking! Keep checking the blog for updates.
Jess

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger sophie, at 4:13 AM  

  • I'm glad you are safe in Tulear and haven't lost your long awaited luggage! Sorry that I wasn't around when you spoke to me on msn, I was actually in a spanish politics and society exam. Yes it was as fun as it sounds!
    Enjoy the remains of your time in madgascar. I'm sorry if you have to cut short your stay.

    Sophie xxx

    PS. Didn't mean to delete the last comment. Thankfully was able to copy and paste it in again!

    By Blogger sophie, at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home