JAJs blog

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Posters posters everywhere

I would like to apologise fpr my lack of blogging in recent weeks but as the title fails to suggest I have been very busy, mainly designing posters...I may try and display some of them on bloger but somone will have to teach me how. Sadly little has changed since my last post except that I must wait till the ed of the month to order more stationary as I have apparently spent too much moey :(

Speaking of Stationary. I took my fathers advice and requested 'freebees' from the lovely people at Viking and now ("I'm covered in bees - he he he - private joke) I am the proud owner of a tea-set with 2 cups, 2 spoons a tea pot and coffee maker -woohooo.

Hmm...I am lacking in Inspiration and should probably appear to be working when Mark arrives rather than using his computer to write this post - which has been a bit of a boring one - Sorry. I shall try to have an adventure before I post next..or just make something up.

JAJ x

2 Comments:

  • wow, can I have some free bees too please? ;-) Hope you are having a good time working at redthread! I am going to university in 8 days. Scary!

    Sophie xxx

    By Blogger sophie, at 9:36 AM  

  • I want to be in Dulwich. I miss you and the only people around for about 2 miles are me, my mum and my 83 yr old Italian teacher - not exactly the most rockin' social group in the south of England.
    xxx
    p.s. if you have any old stationary and pencils that are too short etc. can I have them? - I'm starting another Art unit cos' I'm bored and miss Mr. Dunford, Mr. Carter, Mrs. Firth, Ms. Payne, Ms. Riddell and even Mr. Luttock! (wait... no.... on second thoughts missing Mr. Luttock is going a little too far so I don't miss him)
    Byeee love
    xxx

    By Blogger sarah hb, at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home