JAJs blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The Monty Hall Problem

So..sitting at school with Sarah in the library, we're both blogging..which is kinda sad but hey! The title of the post is a bit random I know but we've just been discussing the mind-blowiingness of the monty hall problem which involves being on a game show with 3 doors and you have to guess which one the prize is behind...etc etc...can't be bothered right now...google it if you really care.

I have just completed 2 biology exams, central concepts and unifying concepts (silly names) which weren't half as bad as I'd expected them to be so I'm very chuffed. Only 4 more exams to go..sadly 3 of them are on Friday and I really don't have a clue about them...I have to revise all of philosophy and the rest of biology by Friday (eek).

I went to another great Youth Service at St Johns West Wickham on Sunday about Belonging...the highlight would have to be the drama which had me in stitches. Sadly my attempts to create a mosh pit failed miserably but oh well :( SOooo...yeah, that's about it really...except to say...we won the football HUZZAH!!!

Farewell,
Jess x

2 Comments:

  • Ah, I have heard about this drama. Let me think, when was it..... I remember, you were telling me about it on the way to the library!! hehehe

    I am soooo easily amused

    By Blogger Sarah, at 12:42 AM  

  • "...the highlight would have to be the drama which had me in stitches"

    The mosh-pit would have had you in stitches too with sufficient amounts of people. Those things look painful!

    And that script was TERRIBLE!! I should know I adapted it from it's original American target audience!

    By Blogger Chard, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home