JAJs blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Morning!

Morning everybody,

Having a not very good day so far and its only 10.42 which is why I am blogging and not revising. At about 9.40 I decided that I should really get up due to the fact that revision starts at 10...suddenly at 9.50 (yes I was still in bed) the doorbell rings and I am forced to run downstairs, grabbing some respectable clothes as I go. I had forgotten that Angie was returning our hutch (after the guinea pigs outing to Ready Steady Go) and was forced to run around in my road in a pyjamas and jean combination!!!!

By the time I had actually got dressed and made myself a coffee and watched the latest episode of weebl and bob (a triumph!!!) I gave up on revising and sat down at the computer...I've been here for ages!!!

FOR THE HEALTH IF CERTAIN FRUIT FLAVOURED DUCKLINGS THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH HAS THE FOLLOWING WARNING : SARAH, DON'T READ IT, YOU WON'T LIKE IT!

Ah well, sorry my posts aren't as thrilling as Sarah's..i've only ever been on 3 dates (i think)and they were all with the same bloke and I got dumped after one of them (a first date)...aaw the sorry state of my love life! He he he

Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home