JAJs blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Fear of....revision??

So..its like 11.41 and I've only just got up and I still haven't started revising (or got out of my pyjamas)!! After a couple of interesting conversations over the last couple of days, I decided to search for what my phobia is actually called...I'm scared of windows!

Doing a search for phobias is great...there are loads of them!

Blennophobia: Fear of slime

Anthropophobia: Fear of meeting people or society - I have that one too!

Aibohphobia: Fear of palindromes

Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Caligynephobia: Fear of beautiful women.

Homilophobia: Fear of sermons

Ichthyophobia: Fear of fish

Linonophobia: Fear of string

Musicophobia: Fear of music

Parthenophobia: Fear of virgins

Philosophobia: Fear of philosophy - he he he

Russophobia: Fear of Russians

BUT - I couldn't find my phobia!!! - The Search is on..I figured it should be fenestraphobia but if anyone finds out the truth...let me know!

Jess x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home