JAJs blog

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Carmen and other exciting stuff (ish)

I have a question..why does writing online force me to talk in an upper class accent?? Please post a comment if you suffer from a similiar ailment!

Last night I went to the opera to see Carmen. This was a strictly work related outing as I am playing it in Orchestra and therefore needed to hear my part played by proffessionals and compare their playing with my own. Slightly different I must admit but I do feel my arrangement of it does work better!!!

Today has not been quite so thrilling, I went to Bromley for High Street praise (singing with my church in the the middle of Bromley ) and then went shopping where I bought a new bag (huzzah) from the same lady who sold me my green catty bag! I then met Chris and we went in search of shoes (for Chris) and NOWHERE had the ones we liked in his size so we gave up and I came home to revise.

It is terrible...my life is full of revision and far too dull to make it worth posting anything on my blog

Jess x

ps. It would be cool to know who actually reads this. Would you like to let me know if you are...could be quite fun..could be paedophiles but hey we'll see!

3 Comments:

  • I read it, and as far as i know i'm not a paedophile...

    Thanks again for the fishies :D

    By Blogger Chard, at 4:33 AM  

  • I have just read some of your blog. I'm a friend of Dickybod. At least I think I am. Or acquaintance. I fairly sure I'm not a paedophile though.

    By Blogger Dauve, at 4:34 AM  

  • Ok, before you blame me, I have no idea how Richard's friends are now finding their way to your blog.

    It is possible that they followed his link to my blog then my link to your blog, however, I think it is more likely that they followed his link to Chris's blog then Chris's link to your blog thereby removing all blame from me!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home