JAJs blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Online abuse (or lack of it)

So..as you already know I am in America and have some limited access to internet however today I have discovered that this is not neccesarily a good thing. I have been here for about 5 days and e-mailed my boyfriend 3 times with no reply. As if this wasn't bad enough I have discovered that a friend of mine has decided that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore not by phone, not even by text but via a blog...which can be viewed by people all over the world!!

Confusion reigns!

I am currently in Missoula having just got back from 2 days in Idaho (in a whole different time zone!) and tomorrow we go to visit Yellowstone National Park! Very exciting although I've been told that it is not the same as Jellystone where Yogi bear lives! Oh well.

I cannot offer any philosophical insight at this moment as it seems that my friend Bod is still recovering from the last lot however if you want to read something deep yet amusing try WICKED (the life and times of the wicked witch of the west) by Gregory Maguire...I was given it this morning and it will be finished soon..its brilliantly funny whilst being slightly political!

Ho hum...dinner is being served so I must away...for those interested in such matters the times of these posts are in US time so for those of you in England that is 7 hours behind you guys.

Farewell, hope the weather for you is as good as out here although slightly cooler, we are boiling.

Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home