JAJs blog

Monday, December 13, 2004

HALLELUJAH!

Hello, again, almost a month later I am finally doing what I promised I would...and blogging...mainly because I am fed up of people moaning at me for not doing so. The problem is...I recently discovered neopets...and it has replaced blogging in my long line of online crazes!

I am currently sitting at work printing, redthread Christmas cards (designed by me) on my day off!!!!...the real reason I am at St Barnabas is because this evening I am in a concert here, singing with the JAGS Choral Society...Handel's Messiah!!! (yes the title of my blog had meaning!) At 1.20 I will be heading over to JAGS to collect the 2 Junior Choirs and to 'chaperone'(Dunno why but Chris will find that hilarious) them to their rehearsal.

This has been a very exciting week as Chris passed his driving test last Monday and has been zooming around (well almost) Bromley with me AND last night he and Ben graduated from the School of Biblical Studies at my Church....ok so I am easily excited but ah well.

ah well...windows are popping up on my screen suggesting that the christmas card is not actually printing...so I must go and investigate,,,farewell.
Jess

3 Comments:

  • Hey! I neomailed you yonks ago! REPLY DARN YE!

    By Blogger Chard, at 5:14 AM  

  • Neopets!!!!! Jess, my sister used to go on that when she was 12!! Hehe, I'm glad that you are having a good time.
    Sophie xxx

    By Blogger sophie, at 6:55 AM  

  • chaperone!!!!!
    he he he :)
    love chris

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home