JAJs blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's official...

Hurray...I finally have proof that I was in Madagascar!
Picture 1. The Zebu Carts arriving on camp, (real live zebu can be seen clearly on the left hand side of the picture. The photo itself was taken from the hill where we spent two days camping out after the flood. The large tree to the right /centre of the photo was our cooking area and to the left was the river which later became a sea!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Picture 2. ME in the jungle holding a Tenrec!!!!! Woooooo!!!! Ok, so I know I look scared but it is just about to jump out of my hands! Isn't it just soooooo cute...look at that little nose!!!! (The tenrec - not me!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Enjoy!

4 Comments:

  • I wasnt going to get confused, one has brown hair a small nose and a tendency to jump, the other is a trainwreck.

    *checks* Oh, tenrec, sorry

    By Blogger Chard, at 11:55 PM  

  • and you say that JO is not you!?!?!

    He he

    Jess

    By Blogger JAJ, at 12:26 AM  

  • can i just say did i not tell you sarah would turn out to be Jo
    he he he
    i was right
    you were wrong
    he
    he
    hee
    love chris

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:34 AM  

  • It cant be her. If you were going to confess you'd do it on your own blog.

    By Blogger Chard, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home