JAJs blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blogging and accordions

Do you ever get that feeling that you really want to blog but can't think of anything to write about??

Yesterday I applied for my University accomodation at Swansea. I had to answer lots of questions about ME so that they can put me with people I might get on with (as opposed to ones I definitely won't). One of the questions was about why I wanted to have a room to myself. I thought about putting 'doesn't everyone?' but eventually settled on the fact that I play the accordion..I mean who would want to be in the same room let alone hall with an accordion player ha haa!

Hopefully it will work.. :)

Jess

1 Comments:

  • 1. Yes...and I hope to get an ensuite room so my toiletry habits probably won't bother the rest of my halls (unless I really smell!)

    2. YES...although I intend to go and eat in the RATfactory as the eating halls in Swansea are apparently called!

    By Blogger JAJ, at 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home