JAJs blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Films films films

I went to the cinema twice this weekend...this is of course not excessive (really it isn't) because it was an extra long weekend huzzah! The first film I saw was The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy! It was awful! They had taken out all the best jokes, completely mangled the story and the words DON'T PANIC....were on the BACK COVER!!!!!!!! Madness!

On Monday however I saw the best film I have seen in AGES....Pooh's Heffalump Movie!

Heffalump

and lumpy..the cutest little heffalump ever, even sang the fantastic little green frog song:

"Mmm, mmm!" went the little green frog one day,
" Mmm, mmm!" went the little green frog.
" Mmm, mmm!" went the little green frog one day,
And the little green frog went Mmm, mmm, Aaah!

But we know frogs go,
(clap) Tra la la la la la,
(clap) Tra la la la la la,
(clap) Tra la la la la la,
We all know frogs go,
(clap) Tra la la la la la,
They don't go Mmm, mmm, Aaah.

I was so excited that Chris had to stop me from jumping around and blocking the view of all the small people in the audience...there were so many you would have thought it was a children's film!

I recommend that you all go and see the Heffalump ...and just avoid the new hitchhikers guide at all costs!

3 Comments:

  • You would have thought it was a childrens film? Wonder why... *stroking of chin*

    By Blogger Chard, at 9:34 AM  

  • Hahaha, you took Chris to see Heffalump! Sounds like a fun film perfect for our age!

    By Blogger sophie, at 10:01 AM  

  • In fact...Chris took me :D

    I love dates :)

    By Blogger JAJ, at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home