JAJs blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WELCOME TO BUG BROTHER


The Bug Brother house
Originally uploaded by Jessica-Ann.

Yes Everybody, it's that time of year again and I'm your host Davina Mc'Dungbeetall. We are currently looking for housemates to take part this year so if you are interested please post a comment and send an e-mail to bugbrother@hotmail.co.uk and you will be allocated a housebug.

If you do not want to be a housebug but would like to know what is going on in the diary room etc, please sign up for regular updates by e-mailing bugbrother@hotmail.co.uk with the title UPDATES as this will not be posted on the blog.


Why not take a look around the bug brother house while you decide whether or not to join.

10 Comments:

  • Me! Me! Me! I wanna be a housebug :D
    Pick me Davina Mc'Dungbeetall!
    Take me to the Bug Brother House :D

    By Blogger sarah hb, at 1:32 AM  

  • I've been coerced into signing up. So, do what you will...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

  • I have been told that I should join the bug house. Does it matter that I am vietnam then valencia then paris, and so won't be in england much? (also may not be online all that much) if it does then updates will do me just fine!

    By Blogger sophie, at 5:12 AM  

  • As if the real thing wasn't bad enough...

    By Blogger CJM, at 5:48 AM  

  • snoph probably best if you just stick to updates then.

    Sorry x

    By Blogger JAJ, at 6:11 AM  

  • I want to be on Bug Brother!

    You have to pick me! I was voted for this in the yearbook!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 11:48 AM  

  • Hurry Hurry..only a few spaces left. Don't forget to e-mail bugbrother if you want to take part.

    The Housebugs will be entering the house as soon as all spaces have been filled.

    By Blogger JAJ, at 7:49 PM  

  • ook lets have a go then

    By Blogger David Jani, at 2:19 AM  

  • I suppose I'll have a go too then

    By Blogger Dauve, at 2:55 AM  

  • Yay! You only need one more person now!
    Me, Simon, Steve, Sarah, Jo, Dave and The Davester..... 5 guys and 2 girls..... suits me :D

    By Blogger sarah hb, at 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home