JAJs blog

Friday, July 08, 2005

Day 1 in the BUG BROTHER HOUSE.

Good Morning and welcome to the bug brother house. Before we let the housebugs into the house we asked them a few simple questions about themselves:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Name of Bug: Bumbles
Age: 3 months
Date of Birth: 4th April 2005
Favourite Food: Nectar
Favourite Film: A Bugs life
The Bug I most admire is: Flik! (From a bugs life)
I think I will win Bug Brother because: I can get on well with every bug out there!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name of Bug: Bluca
Age: 186
Date of Birth: 28th May 1819
Favourite Food: Caramelised pineapple chunks
Favourite Film: Lord of the Flies
The Bug I most admire is: The Ladybird. How she coped with losing her children in that fire is beyond me!
I think I will win Bug Brother because: Being a bluebottle I naturally have more eyes than Bug Brother has cameras. This makes me a sexy fly that will always be able to pay attention to the needs of my other housebugs. Hey! What can I say? I'm a giver ;)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sadly this bug, the name of which is still unknown failed to complete the questionnaire and return it successfully. Maybe he will complete it whilst in the house?? (Hint Hint)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name of Bug: Catty
Age: Almost 2 (in Caterpillar years 19)
Date of Birth: My "2nd" birthday is in a few days time.
Favourite Food: Leaves & Grass (no - not THAT type of grass)
Favourite Film: Probably be the recent adaptation of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
The Bug I most admire is: Hmmmm - don't want to sound arrogant here, but I only know 1 bug here right now - myself!
I think I will win Bug Brother because: I don't go into peoples mouths by mistake & lay eggs in them, and I don't look mank - at least I don't think so.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name of Bug: Spoon
Age: 498
Date of Birth: 5/6/1507
Favourite Food: Worms
Favourite Film: The Last Samurai
The Bug I most admire is: That one *points*
I think I will win Bug Brother because: I'm an arrogant bastard whos stuck so far up his own arse he can't see anything else (the previous statement is a lie. I will not win.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bug Name: Richard (I was named after the grandaddy of bugs, Mr Nixon)
Age: 33
Date of Birth: 17/6/1972#
Favorite food: The Watergate Salad, pistachio and pineapple, yum
Favorite film: Everyone's favorite bug film, All the President's men
Bug I admire: The Spy Ear, cheap, effective, and comes in 4 funky colours
Why do you think you will win Bug Brother: well, Nixon did...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name of Bug: Spotty
Age: 19
Date of Birth: 15/07/86
Favorite food: rose leaves
Favorite film: 101 dalmations
The bug I most admire: Butterflies
Why do you think you will win Bug Brother: well I'm just in it for the experience but I am the best bug of the bunch!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name of Bug: The Lovely Sarah Spider
Age: 20
Date of Birth: 1st April 1985
Favourite Food: Curds and Whey
Favourite Film: Spiderman
The Bug I most admire is: Not a Bug. She is Sarah
I think I will win Bug Brother because: If the others love me half as much as I love Sarah then I cannot lose!
So there you have it everyone, the last housebug is in the house. Let BUG BROTHER BEGIN!

7 Comments:

  • One of the housemates has already broken a rule and been given a secret mission by big brother?

    Want to know more??

    Sign up for updates by sending an e-mail marked updates to
    bugbrother@hotmail.co.uk

    By Blogger JAJ, at 8:03 PM  

  • Well, looks like Bug Brother picked a brilliant set of bugs to enter the house this year (/sarcasm).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 AM  

  • Tis nice to see BB recognise bugs from all walks or crawls or flights or oozes or symbiotic existences of life.

    Oh gee, I wonder whom the last bug might just be.

    By Blogger Chard, at 3:42 AM  

  • Hello housebugs! I'm Bluca. Who wants to do something crazy? mwahahaha I've got an idea..... watch this .... *throws an old piece of wing into one of the Bug Brother cameras... it smashes*
    Woah! Dude! I didn't think I was gonna break it.... sorry.....

    ~Bluca~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

  • Because Bluca broke a camera in the bug brother house it has been set a task. For the next week Bluca must clean the entire house every day and comment to show that the task has been completed.

    BB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 AM  

  • Fine! I'm a cleanin' I'm a cleanin'! Keep your antennae's on!
    Sheesh!

    ~Bluca~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

  • *Holds head in hands, weeps for lost sanity*

    By Blogger CJM, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home