JAJs blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Day 7 in the BUG BROTHER HOUSE.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Spotty has left the BUG BROTHER HOUSE, the ladybird lasted less than 1 week in the house. Spotty refused to comment as she left the house yesterday morning except to say that she looked forward to getting back to her family.
THIS WEEKS NOMINATIONS
The results of the public vote will be announced on Friday evening!
NOMINATE
Dude McCool
Richard
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Bug Brother was so impressed with the way the housebugs responded to the song lyrics task that they will each receive a special gift from bug brother, a portion of their favourite food!

The previously unamed bug has finally spoken and reveiled himself as DudeMcCool...information about him can be found below!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Name of Bug: Dude MC Cool

Age: 25

Date of Birth: Good Question that

Favourite Food: BRown

Favourite Film: Huhuhuh huh A bugs Life huhuhuhuh

The Bug I most admire is: Me cos I'm Cool

I think I will win Bug Brother because: I'm A biaatch I will sleep with any fecking bug there be! And I Bring PIE!

8 Comments:

  • Friends, housebugs, voting public, lend me your ears.

    I know I have no right to your attention considering how rude I have been, but please believe me when I say it was not my choice to do it.

    I am, unfortunately, constrained from saying how or why, but I had to be rude and nasty and horrible to you. I've hated every minute of it. When Spotty left and everyone said it was because of me, I felt so awful! I've spent so much time in the diary room pleading with Bug Brother about this but to no avail.

    All I can do is offer you my humblest apologies and beg you to forgive me. I will be a different bug in the future, I promise.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 PM  

  • You HAD to be nasty to us?? Sounds a bit susicious. How do we know you aren't just trying to win the publics affection? I think you should prove you are genuine before we should be asked to forgive you...

    Do you want to help me clean??
    *cleans house!*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 PM  

  • Yes how do we know you were told to be nasty? Maybe we could hide a bug in the dairy room. What am I saying? There's always a bug in the dairy room. how silly . . .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

  • Ha ha ONE DOWN! Why am I up for eviction!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 AM  

  • I'm inclined to believe what Richard has said (us bees are very trusting). But it does seem strange.

    I'm just glad I don't have to decide which of the 2 should be evicted.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 AM  

  • Sorry Dude McCool... You are probably up for eviction because nobody knew who you were when they were nominating. It's easier to vote for someone you don't know.

    *Munches her caramalised pineapple chunks*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 AM  

  • I'm surprised i'm not being evicted personally...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 AM  

  • *helps Bluca clean house*

    This is what Bug Brother has told me, "You may tell the other housebugs that you were on a secet mission for breaking a rule and that is why you were mean. You may not give any more detail than that."

    I'm not sure whether or not I can tell you what my secret mission was, but Bug Brother made me do it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home