JAJs blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Eek!

Dear Jessica-Ann,
Excuse my exclamation but WOOHOO!!!! And now that's out of the way, let me explain. Only two other individuals have applied, so we're slowly creeping up to that magic figure of five (one back-up person is required). I'm desperate for this to happen, so I'm glad people are starting to take an interest. Weirdly, no teams have applied as yet. If you would like to arrange a time for you to come and see me in the office then please feel free to suggest an appropriate date and time for you, because my time is relatively flexible. The TV company sent me a preliminary test for you to sit, so be prepared!

Best wishes,

Owen

2 Comments:

  • haha, jess is going to be on university challenge! Are you sure you want to do it?!

    By Blogger sophie, at 11:50 PM  

  • Of course I don't want to do it...I only applied so I could see how the selection process worked and then maybe apply in my 2nd or 3rd year...I am terrified.

    By the way..I'll be taking my prelim test on friday afternoon!

    By Blogger JAJ, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home