JAJs blog

Monday, October 17, 2005

A long post with lots of pictures...

I am beginning to think that nobody reads my blog anymore...I think everybody stopped during bug brother (I don't blame them) and is now too scared to visit again...so I am going to try and make my blog a bit more exciting and interactive to encourage visitors!

The first thing I have added is a chatterbox in my sidebar...this is not for idle chatter however but for answering deep philosophical questions. This weeks question is "What is the best way to pop bubblewrap?" The website http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/ is a very useful start especially the methods page which has a number of suggestions of how to burst bubbles. If you have any burning questions please let me know as I will be semi-regularly updating the chatterbox name etc.

So...the long post...the pictures...here we go:

This weekend Chris came to visit with his digital camera and took lots and lots of pictures of me...here are some of the highlights:

Spike and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


"Oh Fork!" - The results of a small kitchen accident last week!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



MOOOOSE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Chris!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



So yes..well on Friday evening we went to PLAYZONE! This is the most amazing place, with lots of fun slides and things to climb through, over, under, down, round etc. The student group from my church had hired the place for us. Here are some photos of students let loose in a childs play area!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why students shouldn't go on vertical drop slides all at the same time!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mature students?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oooh look a hand!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meeeeeee again!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Zzzzzzzz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Anyway....on Saturday we went shopping and then in the evening we went to JCs which is the campus pub. Then on Sunday Chris came to my church in the morning and broke down on the M4 on his way home whilst I went to a quiz night and failed miserably!!!!

Ho humm...eek...should get ready for a lecture now...8 hours solid next...NOoooo!

Jess x

3 Comments:

  • Yay for playgrounds! :D
    AAAAAAAND!!!!! YAY FOR JESS'S BLOG!!!!! :D hehe

    By Blogger sarah hb, at 1:03 AM  

  • You didn't say which team name you chose and just how badly you did in the quiz and why do your photos tend to squish sideways?

    Teejay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 AM  

  • Ok then...for the benefit of my father...

    1) Our crummy Quiz team was called "Chocolate Curry" a running flat joke - he he

    2)We did really badly, you can see the quiz sheet when you visit tomorrow if you really want to.

    3) My photos squish sideways because you can't hold down shift to resize them evenly so I just kind of do it any old way...and they end up squished..except the three red ones which I deliberately did like that to look 'arty'!

    So there!

    By Blogger JAJ, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home