JAJs blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

Just and update

So...I am now back to lectures and in constant rehearsals for my play not to mention filming for the adventures of Jeff. I went shopping at the weekend and bought exciting things like food, a sword, a raggy rug, rainbow coloured arm things and a cool elfy jumper (as worn by Jeff). I also had a rather painful incident with my blasted tesco value peeler and am now finding it difficult to type - I even had to have 2 plasters as I had just removed the little round one before bedtime and the stupid finger started bleeding again! You don't realise how important the very tip of the little finger of your left hand is till you can't use it...how do you do capitals??

Today I went to lectures on Animal Diversity, Cell Biology and Geology:the history of the earth. I was very annoyed because I specially got up and printed out the lecture notes before hand and then the lecturer gave copies to everyone anyway AND he told us there were these 2 books we needed to buy. This after I had got somebody to give me a completely different book for Christmas! He said that it was ok because one of them was only £25 but when I went to the bookshop later it was £48!!!! Not a happy bunny!

Rehearsal went well tonight ...for me anyway...although I only had to say 3 (long) lines in the whole scene and those right at the end! STELLLAAAAAAA!! he he (not my line by the way!) By a random coincidence I have found out that our stage manager (who keeps forgetting to come to rehearsals!!) is also the guy who I am in contact with about University Challenge!! Hmmph...I did rubbishly on that today by the way :( Bother...I was all happy before I started writing this post!

Ah this is happier...brilliant email I got today:

You know you're a 90's kid if...
You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air".
You've worn leggins and felt stylish.
You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club.
You use to love playing with your MY Little Pet Shop.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had scrunchies.
You remember reading "Goosebumps".
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off".
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You remember the craze then the banning of yo-yo's.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.
You collected pokemon cards.
You wore socks over leggings scrunched down.
You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare".
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell".
You played and or collected "Pogs".
You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN Power Ranger.
You had at least one GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles
Yikes pencils and rubbers were it.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out.
You used to wear those stick on earrings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes. You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack.
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said.
You thought Brain from 'Pinkey and the Brain' would finally take over the world.
You were made to wear a pair of leggings with the straps on the bottom.
Bum Bags, or whatever you called them.
You collected tazos.
I'LL BE BACK!
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS...
peace out xx

Brilliant...he he he!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home