JAJs blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Apparently I don't blog enough!

It would appear that not everybody is satisfied with a few pictures of sea mice even though they are amazing so I will give a quick run down of what I did this week:

Monday - Lectures
Week 1 - Christianity Explored Course

Tuesday - No Lectures
Laundry - yay clean clothes!
Christian Union commitee voting
Christian Union

Wednesday - Lectures + lecturer custard pied for charity - yay!
Lifegroups with pancakes... proffessionally flipped by me :)

Thursday - Lectures
Field Trip
Bible Study - first one by emily (well done :) )
Tea & Toast

Friday - Lectures
Dinner with my Swansea Family
Gate-crashed youth group to watch Wallace, Gromit and the Wererabbit

Saturday - Cheerleading for the CU team
Food shopping
Film watching

Sunday - Church
Student lunch
Pub Quiz - 15/30 (but only half the team was there!)

There we are... I hope that satisfies and explains why I don't tell you about what is going on in my life and just talk about sea mice!


I love sea mice :D

Jess x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home