JAJs blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Field Trip

We went on a field trip today to Oxwich Bay to look at rocky shore and intertidal animals...like sea mice :D

Here are some pics!

Oxwich Bay

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me! NB...WELLIES!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Sophie studying hard

Image hosting by Photobucket

Jessie and I

Image hosting by Photobucket

WE SAW WILD SEA MICE!!!! WOOO!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oooh..a pretty dress how did that get in here??

Image hosting by Photobucket

Byeeeeee Jess x

6 Comments:

  • Its a very lovely dress, do you own it?
    And the girl in the picture stole my name! She can't be called Sophie, I am sophie!!!!!! :-P

    By Blogger sophie, at 11:15 AM  

  • Heya Snoph...it is Sophie who I know at Uni...you are Snophie...there is a very big difference :)

    Tis my bridesmaids dress :) he he he...yay!

    By Blogger JAJ, at 11:23 AM  

  • Ok well I forgive her then!
    The dress is beautiful, you are a very lucky girl! Whose wedding are you bridesmaid for?

    By Blogger sophie, at 4:04 AM  

  • Um am I the only one who sees a penguin in the rocks of the wall. Its perched to the left of Jess and has a stoney expression...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

  • Shh..the penguin is hiding!!

    The wedding is my Auntie Fiona's.

    By Blogger JAJ, at 12:13 PM  

  • I remember field trips I had back at school. In lower 6th, I had to measure limpets on the beach, and determine a correlation between the heights of their shells and how exposed they were to waves. Those were good days.

    By Blogger HHM, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home