JAJs blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MURDER IN MIND

I am going to commit a murder, I don't know how soon till I crack but at the rate I am going it could be pretty soon. I should probably go into more detail, who I am going to murder, my motive, my method etc. Then you will understand and symapthise and perhaps help me plan this deed which must be carried out for the good of mankind...well my sanity really!

The person I am going to murder is my biochemistry lab partner who is the most hateful person I think i have ever met! Not only does this evil girl have the same first name as me, she has the same initials too so why they decided to pair us up I do not know...it was stupid and confusing!

Here are just a few of the reasons why this girl should not be allowed to live:

1. Everything I do, I do wrong apparently and she tells me so..all the time!

2. Everything we are asked to do, she has done before and thus is perfect (obviously!)

3. Everything I say e.g. "I think we should do it like this." she repeats back to me in an idiotic seven year old voice...you know that episode of friends where Rachel teaches Ben to mimic parrot fashion everything that people say to wind them up...she thinks it is funny! - I wanted to cry!

4. When I mentioned that I had never used a certain type of pipette before she said "Oh, did you go to a poor school then?" - JAGS girls...don't you just want to slap her - it has been suggested that I should have shoved the pipette up her nose!

5. When our results came out really well she told everyone that it was because she had done thin layer chromatography before...except I know that I had done all the work!!!

6. She made me do all the washing up!

AND THAT IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Do you blame me for wanting to end her life?? I talked to my lecturers and they said that if I do murder her I won't lose extra marks for it in my exams so I am seriously considering drastic action! If they won't let me change lab partners then one of us is going to die...and I pick her!

Any suggestions on how best to murder someone in a lab (get those creative juices flowing)???

Ooh and she lives on the floor below me so we have all taken to stamping around whenever possible...huzzah!

Eeeeurgh... :'( .....SHE IS DRIVING ME MAAAD!!!!

1 Comments:

  • I point you to my comment in your little chatbox thingummyhoojamawhat

    By Blogger Chard, at 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home