JAJs blog

Monday, March 06, 2006

Counting my blessings..

Today it was sunny in Wales..
...the daffodils I placed around our flat opened
... I managed to get up on time and have a shower before I had to go to my lecture
... I managed to get up on time and have breakfast before I had to go to my lecture
... my lecturer mentioned sea cucumbers, sea potatos and sea gooseberries
... my new Eden Project tea towel arrived in the post to replace the one I burnt!
... I kept seeing people I knew around campus
... I cooked a sausage lasagne all by myself
... I passed my geology exam
... we had a really great speaker at Christian Union
... everyone from Campus went bowling
...our cabbie was hilarious!
...Chris gave me some brilliant advice on how to bowl ("Knock the pins down")
... I got a STRRRIKE!
...we all went late night shopping in Tesco's

...now it is tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home